Independent living means living without the responsibilities that come with being a homeowner. Choose from one of the beautifully appointed studio, one and two-bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchen and private bath. Enjoy a host of services and programs that encourage you to live worry-free and have extra time to pursue hobbies and interests.
More than an apartment In addition to your beautiful apartment, you'll receive two delicious and well-balanced meals every day in the dining room, housekeeping services, and an abundance of social, recreational and educational activities. Take an exercise class, join the card club, catch a movie at the on-site movie theatre, learn a new craft, visit the beauty salon, shoot some pool, work out in the fitness center, or join a trip to one of Hershey's museums, attractions, art galleries or unique shops. Now you can enjoy the activities you never had time for before. Transportation to doctor's appointments, local stores, and group outings is also included in your monthly service fee along with the standard utilities.
Affordable living You'll find our monthly service fee very affordable. There are no buy-in or entrance fees, long term leases, or hidden costs. We provide what you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle at a price you can afford.
• Private dining room for entertaining friends and family
• Comfortable and spacious lounges for a moment alone or to visit with neighbors
• Bistro, movie theater, hair salon and fitness center
• Library, computer room, game room, and activity areas
• Complimentary laundry facilities
• Individual mailboxes
• Ample, well-lit parking
• Secured entrances
• Handicap accessible apartments available
• Small pets welcome
MONTHLY RENT INCLUDES:
• Two delicious well-balanced meals served daily
• Social, recreational and educational programs
• Transportation to local appointments, social events and outings
• Housekeeping and linen service
• On-site healthcare services
• All utilities except telephone and cable
• Trash removal
• Maintenance of community interior, grounds and parking areas